Arc-en-ciel Service is a non-profit organization, created and supported by the founders of AEC International School, with the aim of promoting sustainable development in Togo through improvement of education standards in the country. This is done mostly by offering training and support to local communities in order to create and advance their own schools, in rural as well as urban areas.
Since the foundation of Arc-en-ciel Service, in 2007, five schools have been created and supported by the organisation, with more than 100 teachers trained and over 400 students receiving quality education.
• To promote the creation of a network of accessible Primary schools with consistently high quality education
• To develop teachers capacity through training and support
• To assist communities through the involvement in the school growth
• To evaluate and report the quality of education throughout the year.
• Supports local communities in development of quality educational services
• Trains local education providers in school management skills
• Trains teachers in skills and attitudes
• Curriculum development support
• Provides loans to establish or develop schools